How do I become a library member?
All students of UOC can use the library
- After receiving your UOC ID you should go directly to the librarian to get your free library account, it will not take more than 5 minutes
- Also, you can create account from (Log in to your account, if you do not have an account, use self-registration)
- Do not forget to apply your UOC ID each time you need to borrow books
How do I borrow books from the library?
- Bring the needed books & a valid UOC ID to the circulation desk to finish up the borrowing procedures
How do I renew the borrowing period?
You have two ways for renewing books
What do I do if I get overdue notice?
- If you receive overdue notice, return the overdue items to the circulation desk immediately.
How do I use the library lockers?
- Do not leave your locker unlocked
- Do not leave your locker unattended while open
- Do not give your combination to anyone
- Do not use personal locks, only the provided locks are to be used