The UofCanada Library items are charged an overdue fine as follows:
- - Borrowed items must be returned to the Circulation Desk on time, overdue material will be charged accordingly.
- - 10 LE per item for each overdue working day (from Sunday to Thursday)
- - Fridays and official holidays are excluded from the days counted
- - Maximum overdue fine is 200 LE.
- - If the book is LOST or DAMAGED in any way you will be required to pay the full current price of the book
- - If the student refuses to pay the amount due, he will not be able to borrow again until fine is paid.
- - If any emergency prevents a user from returning a book in due date, or renewing an item, should e-mail the library at email@example.com
- -Note: Do not forget to show us your invoice after paying your fines.