Rules for using library Lockers
You must follow the below policy:
- Do not leave your locker unlocked.
- Do not give out your locker combination.
- Do not use personal locks; personal locks will be removed. Only the locks provided by the librarians.
- UofCanada library is not responsible for items left in lockers or for any items that have been lost, damaged, or stolen from lockers.
- Missing or broken locks and damaged lockers must be reported to the library information desk.
- Do not store food or other perishable items in the locker for extended periods of time.