Welcome to the library
Welcome to UofCanada library , welcome all students and academics, we're looking forward to meet you at the Library to serve you, we’re here to support you with your study’s needs, the library is committed to providing services to reflect, support and fulfill the institutional vision and mission of the universities of Canada in Egypt, Its aims are to collect, organize and facilitate the use of information resources that will support the educational and research programs of the university through the following objectives:
- - Acquiring information resources in all fields of study that are relevant to the University academic programs.
- - Organizing material according to internationally recognized standards and systems.
- - Facilitating the retrieval of material by providing adequate bibliographic searching tools.
- - Providing suitable physical facilities that will enable users to utilize the library effectively, including furniture, equipment, and space for browsing, reading, and study.
- - Encouraging students to use the library extensively for study and promote independent learning.
- - The Library provides the university community with access to a variety of books, journals, and online databases, as well as computers.
- - The Library provides comfortable, flexible study spaces and silent study zones, and collaborative workspaces, also, offers a wealth of excellent learning resources, extensive collections of cultural sources like literature and poetry books.
- - Don’t forget, We look forward to helping you achieve and succeed, Library staff are here to support your studies and continued academic learning, providing you with the skills and tools to make the most of your time here.
- - The friendly and knowledgeable staff are on hand to help you make the most of these resources and achieve your academic goals.
- - The library collects books, journals, media, and equipment recommended by your professors to help you do the research that you need for your assignments so do not hesitate to ask us any questions.